cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Info record Update

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

How to incorporate quality inforecord and status profile my requirement is any new vendor i want to check two or three goods receipt if material is accepted then i will give approval for the vendor then i will update my info record if goods receipt is rejected then i will block the vendor can any body guide me how to this business allong with status profile .....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very your input

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is a common business sceanrio, well if u need that system will help u in this regard than u need to first maintain the status profile user base and than assigned it to Q-Info and than use the userxit or FM for Quality score checking, if quality score indicates it is rejected than update the status of Q-info and use blocking keys as per ur requirment,

Fot his u need an ABAP'r.

Regards

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

Thank you very much for ur rapid reply, if you dont mind can elobrate how to define in status profile this requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto Spro,

goto status profile node

create ur own as per ur requirement and assigned it with Quality -info object.

and than use FM and provide logic to ur abap'r so that quality score will update ur status and set the blocking keys in Q-Info in background itself.

Regards

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

jst giving it a try, it might help you.

1. Create Status profile Using T-code BS02. you can also edit status profile QM_P_001, those status are in German, you can define your own status as per stages of procurement.

2.Create a Q-info record using QI01, and Use Source inspection entering some Lead time.

3. also maintain Status profile which you have created. Click on Status Management Tab, and Select your particular status.

As per lead time specified, you can get inspection lot, and if the Usage decision is OK, then only you can do a further goods receipt. If the UD is Reject then System will not allow further Goods receipt, This configuration can be done in

SPRO>IMG>QM>QM in Logistics>QM in Procurement>Define Control Keys> Select control key and under field "GR for rejection" enter "Goods Receipt not allowed".

after finishing your all inspection lots for all Status you have mentioned in your status profile, regular GR will be started.

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi amol,

ur suggesstion is fruitful if this is the case when u want a source inspection without GR, but here the requirement is first two or three GR lots may have acceptance valuation and than if any of the lot reject GR is not possible and vendor blocked.

As i suggest that it is a common practice in all industries, if u want according to Q-info with status profile and after few cases of rejection no gr and blocking of vendors than sysem auto react by using FM, other wise Best solution is to create addtional inspection lot i.e. Source on and if souce inspection lot is rejected than system stops GR and user may set vendor block in Q-Info manually. via QI02

Regards

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, After 3rd inspection as per your status profile, you can decide whether to continue with regular GR from the same vendor without doing any changes, Or if UD is Reject, system will not allow for GR. this will insure that you will not receive any material from wrong vendor.

if you anyhow want to block vendor, use QI02 or MK05 as per your need.

Regards,

Amol