cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM: Storage Location Control- entry with Storage Location missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an Issue that while I do transfer posting from one storage location to another, I get this Error as "WM: Storage Location Control- entry with Storage Location missing".

Kindly tell me the setting that has been missed during config.

I checked "Define Storage Location Control" under Interfaces -> Inventory Management and under "Control of Assignment "Plant / Stor.Loc. - Whse Number"" i have my Storage Location maintained but under "Stor. Location Control in Warehouse Mgmt" i am unable to enter my data as it gives Error as "Based on SType control, stor.type S05(Warehouse) YRD(Storage type) is unsuitable for stor.loc. control ".

Kindly let me know what has to be done.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since Storage Location Control is used to direct materials to different Storage Locations based on Movement Types within Plant/Warehouse, please check if you have maintained the proper combination of Movement Types and Storage Location. Also, please note If you are using Storage Unit Managment (SUM), the Storage Location Control Interface does not work with Storage Types with SUM. The Storage Type can't be SUM and capacity check method also can't be STORAGE UNIT concerned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thank you,

Yes SUM and Storage Location Control does not go together.

I had to remove SUM and then make Storahe Control Active and then again make SUM active.

The Issue has been resolved now and the config is in Production now.