cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop shipment to generate IC proforma invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using standard drop shipment model. Before sending the goods to end customer, we need a proforma invoice between the sending company and receiving company for Custom clearing purpose. Is that possible?

For example, Sales Org A100 (Company Code 1000) sales 100PC of goods to end customer, but ship from plant BB01, which is under a different company code (2000). Can we generate a proforma invoice under company code 2000, sales org A200 to A100? Our intercompany pricing model is material + 15% of margin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koffer,

Based on the inputs provided by you it looks like a simple intercompany billing process. Since you are using the shipment model I think the customer billing getting created after saving the shipment (Thru Activity profile). Now to create the intercompany billing from Company code 2000 to Company code 1000 again go to VF01 and give the same delivery document number then it will create an intercompany billing document (IV).

Let me know when the prob is resolved.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I need to create a proforma invoice, like F5 based on order, and F8 based on delivery, but this is for IC proforma invoice. The invoice looks like IV invoice type, but proforma.

Normally after the sales order is created, we need to create a ZICO (intercompany order proforma invoice) based on order.

I did some copy control config, but how does system know the sold to-party for ZICO invoice is inter-company business so as to find the correct pricing procedure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koffer,

Your reply was very quick can i know if at all you are creating the proforma invoice then how do you reconcile the stock. And how do you maintain the entries in GL.

After creating the IV invoice you can create another copy control from ZIV to ZF8 so that it will copy all the info from ZIV to ZF8 without any accouting. But accouting entries should be posted in ZIV for your company code 2000.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Sreekanth

As I am creating proforma invoice, it does not generate any account entry. No real impact to FICO.

It is like F5 and F8, so you can create as many as you need.