cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality work center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have one doubt related to quality work center. if i have 10 operations for a final product, and i am doing inprocess inspection at the 4,6,8 th operation. also i am doing a final inspection after the completion of the 10th operation. Now my query is

i) In Routing, for inprocess inspection,should i introduce a work center after every 4,6, and 8th operation.

ii) In Routing, for final inspection, should i introduce a work centre after 10th operation.

iii) how to create this quality work center( through CRQ1 or else directly in CR01)

any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nandi,

For In-process Inspection,simply maintain required MICs in Routing for 4th, 6th and 8th operations, and activate 03 inspection type in material Master. You can also do it for 10th operation if you dont want to post stock.

but, if after order confirmation you want whole stock in Quality, then activate inspection type 04, and create inspection plan with Usage 1.

there is no need to create diferent work centers for Quality Inspection.

regards,

Amol

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you are doing inprocess inspection at the 4,6,8 th operation then introduce a work center for every 4,6, and 8th operation.Also assign work center to work centre to 10th operation for final confirmation.

You can use any t code( through CRQ1 or else directly in CR01 )