cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode:J2IER1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert

Could some explain me the logic behind the Tcode J2IER1, i would like to know what is this report is all aboutio

in report we have Ex GRP,Plant, report Period.

we have last utilization period

In output screen we have Details of the manufacture, clearance and duty payable.

i would like to know the process, from where value come in manufacture, clearance and duty payable. ie movement type, transaction type,Rcpt/issu Indicator.

Regard

Nabil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ER1 Report requires generate the Form E.R.-1 to be filed with the Excise Authorities by all the Assessees (as defined under Central Excise Act) on a monthly basis for production and removal of: Goods and other relevant particulars and CENVAT Credit. You can run the report for a Plant for a Particular Month. The system displays and prints the various sections of the form for a Registration Number of a Plant for a particular month.

Prerequisites: The following should have been executed

1)  Utilization of CENVAT

2)  Data Extract to RG23A Part II Register

3)  Data Extract to RG23C Part II Register

4)  Data Extract to PLA Register

J2IER1 has “NO” Menu and should be directly put into the Command Box of the Main Menu

Input: Excise group

Plant

Report period

last utilization period

Now, from the radio buttons

select the first one

A screen will come

then go back n select other radio buttons one by one--the information comes in the form required to be submitted

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a statutory report to be submitted to the excise department.

(A) for monthly return for production and removal of goods and other relevant particulars and

CENVAT credit,