cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while reading channel

0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am receiving the below error in MONI

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="OUTBINDING">CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>-BS_BUYER</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>-Sys_MD6_200,urn:ariba.com:xi:Procurement:Vendor_Master_SBG.SI_Sync_ZFM_VMS_VENDORCREATE_EXT_BAPI</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>Error while reading channel A7AC2449E01637E6ADE3508D379D6589.</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:Stack>Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender -BS_BUYER to receiver -Sys_MD6_200,urn:ariba.com:xi:Procurement:Vendor_Master_SBG.SI_Sync_ZFM_VMS_VENDORCREATE_EXT_BAPI: Error while reading channel A7AC2449E01637E6ADE3508D379D6589.</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Please help me out

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

its clearly mentioned in the error as it is because of wrong receiver agreement.

Please create it again for your receivers, note that you dont type the interface/service details rather chose option to select these details from the drop down. Hope this works for you.

0 Kudos

Yes, I have deleted the receiver agreement and re-created them.

But can't understand why it is working now.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats because when you created the agreement for first time, you typed the details i mentioned instead of selcting them from drop down. Which by mistake was mispelled or extra space was captured and that caused the issue.

Anyway all the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ur ID configurations properly.

please go through below thread,

regards,

ganesh.

0 Kudos

I am doing Multimapping to split based on the condition.

1) Created 1 Sender Agreement

2) Created 1 Receiver Determination Given all the receiver component (3) in configured receivers

3) Created 3 Interface Determination

4) Created 3 Receiver communication channels.

The Interface is working fine for the rest two and for one receiver I am getting the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you tell me what was your scenario multimapping work with asynchronus, check you third receiver service interface what was the mode(Syn/Asyn) you have specified and check the condition in receiver determination.

regards,

ganesh.

0 Kudos

I am seeing the below dumps :

Runtime Errors : MESSAGE_TYPE_X

Please help me on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please go throuh below threads, before discussed abt MESSAGE_TYPE_X erroe.

regards,

ganesh.