cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Delivery without Reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I would like to ask for your expertise either it is possible to create return delivery without reference.

The reason i'm asking is because we now uploading back posting sales order from Jan 2009 until 30th Sept (Historical Sales Order). All the sales order has same behavior regardless if it is migration or replacement sales order type.

Now the customer wants to return the product.Since this is back-posting sales order can i create return delivery without reference to sales order?

Please enlighten me

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

run 0VLK for del. type 'LR'

look at 'order reference' field - it has X Sales ordr required

you would create a new delivery type copying from LR and set SPACE there (no preceding documents required)

good luck!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can create Return Delivery without Reference to Order by doing the settings as sugges above.

But you will not have any Sales Order link for these Delivery for future reference.

I would suggest you to create a separate Returns Delivery Type (copy of LR) for Deliveries like these & only a few users should have authorization to this new Delivery Type.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have copied and created new Delivery types and hit the following error :-

You cannot add this item to the delivery

Message no. VL059

How to fix this error.

Btw I understand that it cannot be linked to the previous document, but how to limit only for certain order type we can create return delivery without reference.

Thanks all....

Edited by: kusyada on Nov 30, 2011 7:35 AM

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please re-phrase your question?

Because your requirement is to create Returns Delivery Without Reference to Order, the Question of restricting creation of Returns Delivery for some Order Types does not arise.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta