cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imap Sender Mail Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a problem with my Imap sender mail adapter.

The following error is:

exception caught during processing mail message [963]java.io.IOException: unexpected store response; read 0028 NO STORE You are not authorized to perform that operation

I configured the communication channel to "Delete messages once read" and i specified the folder for Deleted messages.

The messages are going to the specified folder, but at RWB, my communication channel is generating the error above.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks,

Douglas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I am not wrong PI is not able to delete the message from the source, that is the reason you are getting this error, please check the permissions for PI user on that folder or inbox where you are picking the messages from.

thanks....

Karna....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karna, thanks for your quick reponse!

Is there an option and this option not work?

if i configure my user account in Lotus Notes client, the user can move the messages from inbox to especified folder.

So, i think the user have permissions to move the messages.

Thanks,

Douglas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't get what you meant, but you can try giving your user id and pwd in the CC and test it.

if that works then you should get the user that you are using previously same access as yours...

Thanks...

Karna....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. make sure that you are using the same use id which has access to the mail box.

2. make sure that you have access to delete/move the mails on mail account.

please get in touch with administrator for same.