Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Safety stock Method MZ or MM

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to use planned safety stock Method MZ or MM and so I added the following safety stock keyfigures:

9ASAFETY Safety stock. (plan.) (for MM and MB)

9ASVTTY Coverage safety (plan) .

But 9ASVTTY unit of measure is not expressed in time dimension ( eg days ) . What does it mean ?

Kind regards,

Christine Macaudière

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christine,

The UOM settings for 9ASVTTY should be D in planning area config for KF details else it will try to use base UOM for materials or planning area UOM.

Alternatively, You can also set the same in background database table /SAPAPO/TSPAPLOB , Attribute UOM_PLAN to 10 for 9ASVTTY . It will also serve the purpose and then can move the transport. Also ensure that Flag UOM is marked as X.

Let me know if it helps.

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having the same problem. I've tried to change the key figure uom, the planning area as well but no good.

The only solution I've managed to make it work was having the time series keyfigure as a number, without UOM, and have a Planning Book Key Figure in Days. A macro on START event would load the value from the TS to the Planning Book, and on Default would load any change back. It is not the cleanest but it is working.

I would much like to implement a better solution for this. But until then....

kind regards,

Rafael

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please make sure that you have the same settings for key figure 9ASVTTY as in planning area 9ASNP05.

Best Regards,

Ada

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Ada,

After having analysed the settings in 9ASNP05 for those two keyfigures, I have completed , in my planning area the following detailed settings:

function 3003 for keyfigure 9ASAFETY

function 3005 for keyfigure 9ASVTTY

Those keyfigures are well stored in time series keyfigures.

When I changed the unit of measure of 9ASVTTY in the planning book/planning view settings, the change is not saved . The system does not accept me to change the unit in interactive planning /SAPAPO/SDP94. I have a macro that initialize the 9ASVTTY by the content of the field in /SAPAPO/MAT1 , the result is converted in hours multiplicated by 10 000 => the system seems to understand that time unit is expected but no consistence with unit displayed....(unit of planning area)

Regards,

Christine