cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The valuation mode & for the sampling procedure is invalid (QD 250)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Im relatible new in SAP QM, so please excuse a simple question, that its taking me a lot of time.

A the end what I want is to enter (via purchase order a 100 kg order, take a 2 kg sample and associate an Inspection plan to it.

First thing I did is creating a sample scheme in QDP1 and enter the 3 digital number in a sample procedure with sample type 300 and Valuation Mode 110 (both standard).

When I try to enter that sample procedure in the MM02 , (inspection clase 01 or 0101) its poping me up the subject error message.

Do someone knows the answer ??

In MM02, "check char", "automatic assignemt" and "insp with task list" are mark.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A the end what I want is to enter (via purchase order a 100 kg order, take a 2 kg sample and associate an Inspection plan to it.

Dear diego,

as per my undrstanding, you want to purchase a material of 100kg, out of which 2kg will get inspected.

if this is only the final goal of yours, then there is no need to go for sampling scheme, you just have to create sampling Procedure

Goto QDV1: Give some name to your sampling procedure,

Enter sampling type; Fixed Sample

Valuation mode: i suggest you to go with Manual valuation

Inspection Points: Without insp. points.

press Enter,

Goto "Sample" tab and maintain sample size as 2.

save.

Now, in MM02, activate inspection type 01.

then, using QP01, create inspection plan, add MICs and maintain the sampling procedure which you have created.

regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amolbook,

In fact what I want is if 100 kg .. inspect 2 kg; if less than 1000 ks 5kg and so on.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Amolbook,

> In fact what I want is if 100 kg .. inspect 2 kg; if less than 1000 ks 5kg and so on.

You have to use sampling scheme if you want to take sample as above. you can create sampling scheme through QDP1 transaction. and assign this sampling scheme to sampling procedure.

Now since you have ticked "inspection with task list" in material master, you need to create inspection plan @ QP01. Create different opeartion and assign MICs to opeartion. Now you can assign sampling procedure to each MICs. Even if you assign sampling procedure to material master it will not work b'se you have ticked "insp with task list".

If you want to directly assign sampling procedure to material master then remove tick "insp with task list" so you can assign sampling procedure at material master & no need to create inspection plan.

hope this helps.

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Diego,

Go to QDP1, Enter the description.

Give some Short text.

Valuation parameters: Attributive insp.

Sampling tables for: Insp. severities and ENTER.

one dialogue box will pop up for inputting inspection severity: Normal Inspection

Now, you have to maintain a sampling plan.

Lot size______ Sample size_______ C1______ D1

100____________ 2______________0________1

1000___________ 5______________1________2

999999999______10_____________2_________3

and so on. SAVE.

Assign this sampling scheme in your Sampling Procedure, while creating sampling procedure do not forget to set Sampling Type as "Use sampling scheme". earlier i had mentioned to use "Fixed Sample".

this sampling procedure you can use either in Insp. Plan or Material Master as NehSAP has mentioned.

Regards,

Amol

Answers (0)