cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Held:On activating BUS2201 filter in the Doc change BADI implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing an strange issue with SRM Local POs while using the BADI : BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for Local POs. We are using SRM 5.0 version with extended classic scenario and the service POs are created directly when the SC is completely approved i.e. without the 'Sourcing Cockpit' step.

The BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI implementation needs to be enhanced with BUS2201 filter for introducing custom changes in the SRM Local PO. This implementation is currently active in the system with other filters.

However, whenever the implementation is enhanced with the BUS2201 filter, after ordering the service SC the SRM PO goes strangely in the held status ! If the filter is removed, the SRM POs are created successfully without going in held status.

On checking the PO in the SRM Portal the error thrown is "Select a location to which a plant has been assigned" and when checked on the BBP_PD it is found that the Partners data is altogether missing on the SRM PO!!

What could be the possible resolution for this issue? What could be done to get the BADI implmentation working with BUS2201 filter activated ?

Any pointers/suggestions/comments towards this direction are more than welcome!

Best Regards.

Khaja.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Poster,

As no response has been provided to the thread in some time I must assume the issue is resolved, if the question is still valid please create a new thread rephrasing the query and providing as much data as possible to promote response from the community.

Best Regards,

SDN SRM Moderation Team