cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webservice exception in server proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts ,

i have a scenario like third party to SAP synchronous for this i am using the SOAP to SOAP(server proxy)

i have tested the server proxy in SAP R\3 it working it gives the response for the request.

when i am calling the from XI it gives the following error

"com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: invalid http response: 220-QTCP at host"

if tested server proxy URL through soap UI it gives the following response

<soap-env:Envelope xmlns:soap-env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
   <soap-env:Header/>
   <soap-env:Body>
      <n0:MT_PRICING_OUT xmlns:n0="--------------namespace----------" xmlns:prx="urn:sap.com:proxy:D15:/1SAI/TASC860BC7D741E:701:2009/02/10"/>
   </soap-env:Body>
</soap-env:Envelope

>

Please advice me what i have to reasolve this .

i did the all soamanager configuration like endpoints creation for the webservice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error shows that response takes more than specified time or configured time and so the connection is closed at the host. Please check the reason for the delay in processing, if so. Check your target URL in the soap receiver channel is valid or not. You host webservice at the sap backend system and use soap receiver adapter to consume the webservice. You also host a webservice using sender for the third party system to connect via pi. Is that so?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am using the soap adapter at sender side for getting te request from third party

third party used webservice which is generated by SAP PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the above issues is Because of the ABAP code which is written in the proxy method

proxy able to give the response but the code inside the method failed to provide the data to Proxy structure

i did checked with abaper and issue got resolved