cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor consignment purchasing flow is not transferred to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When using vendor consignment inbound flow, the Goods receipt is rejected in GTS, message stating :

System was unable to determine an administrative unit

Assign the combination of logical system and plant to the corresponding administrative unit in the IMG.

IMG setting which is done and it works when no consignment flow is processed.

Normally the item category is not determining factor in the inbound flow.

Does anybody has experience with transferring consignment GR to GTS?

Also, how have u dealt with the value as this kind of flows has no purchaisng value ?

Thanks

Kind regards

Assen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Assen,

That error comes from Preference Management, and maybe suggests that no Plant is transferred for the Consignment situation.

But are you intending to use Preference Management for that situation? What would you like GTS to do with such a Goods Receipt? Perhaps if you could provide more information about what you are trying to do, then we could offer more assistance?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

No, not planning to use Trade pref at this stage. The goods receipt is intended to create a import declaration (After GR) from the worklist

and in some case, an entry under IPR declaration.

So, ideally, it should behave as a normal purchase/import, we will try to bring the value from the stat value GRWR as ther's no price in the consignment PO

is there is a trade pref config that has to be completed to avoid this error ?

KInd regards

Assen

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Assen,

In the IMG, remove any Document Types activated for Preference Processing under:

SAP Global Trade Services

> SAP Risk Management

>> General Settings

>>> Activate Document Types

I think that should take care of it. Let us know how you get on.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

i removed the import doc types and item categories, but it didn't change anything to the message.

There should be dependance between the consignment item cat and this administrative unit in Trade pref

i will keep investigate. thanks to let me know if you have idea to move further

kind regards

Assen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

i created the Administrative unit and assigned to the plant i use

the error message is gone, but, the goods receipt is not transferred. the stuctutre in the Badi in ECC is empty

probably , because of the missing value/price

i think it's a sap problem as the goods receipt should be transferred although there is no price.

Kind regards

Assen

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Assen,

I'm pleased to hear that you overcame the error message. As for the "price", please be aware that no pricing is transferred into the Customs Declaration created from the "after Goods Receipt" work-list - that's a feature, not a fault. Pricing IS transferred from the P.O. Replica when you use the "before Goods Receipt" work-list, although you need BAdI code to transfer condition data from the ERP system.

You mention that a BAdI structure is empty - to which BAdI and Method are you referring?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

thanks for your reply.

the Badi i am looking in it is /SAPSLL/IFEX_MM0C_R3

the structures that are empty: CS_HDR_CUWL and CS_ITM_CUWL

the same flow without the consignment item category works fine.

About the price: there is a message in GTS (slg1) that the there was a calcualtion error in the document, which should explaoin why is not transferred to GTS.

Also in the structure CS_ITM_CUWL, there is a noet price field, which we used to fill in the past when we had UB transfer orders with no price, in order to have the A001 duty type filled in GTS. Probably, as u said, the price is transferred with the PO, but during the GR transfer, there is a 'Net price' field as well which is mapped standard to A001 (in order to have a Value in the duty scheme)

so, for the moment, the issue is still the consignment GR not being transferred

Thanks for any idea

Kind regards

Assen