cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL is working properly attachment button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I want to put URL of Contract Document Template in the ATTACHMENT BUTTON in MA so that just clicking on that LINK will lead USER to Contract Template page.

So for this

when i am coping any Contract Document Template link under ATTACH URL in ATTACHMENT BUTTON and before Saving when i am clicking on the link it is taking me to contract document template page.

BUT when link is clicked after MA is saved and reopened . Blank page appearing.

Please give me a solution for this.

Am i doing this right or Is there any other way to put URL in MA?

Thanks in advance

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

could you please give more background about this requirement? Not sure what is being tried.. In general storing an internal object reference through a full URL might not be a good idea, may be storing a relative url should work, by constructing it.

if you intention is to associated default contract document templates, you can consider extension mechanisms or document links

Thanks,

Baski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baski,

I want to paste Contract Document Template URL somewhere in MA, so that just by clicking on that link will lead me to Contract Document Template page.

For that i copied whole URL of Contract Document Template page and paste it IN ATTACHMENT BUTTON ---ATTACH URL, but its not working properly as after saving MA only blank page is appearing.

Should i try some other URL of Contract Document Template page?

Rakesh