cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicate vendors to CRM - how to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sincere,

We have vendors mainly maintained in r/3, some of them also in CRM (ta BP, same number range as in R/3).

now, for purpose of CRM service module we would need three of R/3 vendors inside CRM. How to replicate them from MK03 to BP in CRM. Also, we would rather have just theese three vendors replicated, not all.

How to achieve that?

Can you help please,

Thank you.

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

please look at t-code PIDE in SAP ERP

i have some doubts regarding your request.

usually customers are replicated to CRM

saying "vendors" i assume APO or any other systems but not CRM....but i could be wrong

good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sincere,

Ok, with PIDE we can set all BP's within number range 90000-99999 to replicate to CRM. What about just some of them.

With vendors (Transacton MK03) i think of our Suppliers, Organizations that sell stuff to us. They are not treated as customers, if they are in special occations, then we create separate BP number for them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in that case, go to

IMG-Cross-Application Components - SAP Business Partner - Business Partner - Basic Settings - Number Ranges and Groupings - Define Number Ranges

And add a new interval as desired for the other special Business Partner and Save.

Then go to

IMG-Cross-Application Components - SAP Business Partner - Business Partner - Basic Settings - Number Ranges and Groupings - Define Groupings and Assign Number Ranges

Create a new Account Group for these Business Partners and assign the newly created Number Range interval to this Group.

then in the Transaction PIDE Assign this Account Group to the Special Business Partners and you will have different number ranges for them.

Hope this was helpful!

Switesh