cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to clone File Adapter receiver channel for parallel processing

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While working in Idoc file interface(idoc to xml file). i am using variable substitution for producing the target file.

In my case, i need to populate the fields based on the attribute node value.

for example, from idoc ORDRSP.ORDERS05, i need to get the value of PARTN in E1EDKA1 AG.

i found there are E1EDKA1 AG, E1EDKA1 RE, E1EDKA1 RG, E1EDKA1 WE. but i need to get the

value of of PARTN in E1EDKA1 AG to my target file name.

Note : Is node attrbute value can be taken using variable substitution?

Kindly provide some suggestion.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

firstly, you should change your title (bad description, bad copy-paste of your previous post).

Then, no, with variable subsitution, it's not possible to pick-up a value in field by adding a condition like PARTNR = AG.

sorry.

So you should keep the corresponding info, inside your mapping from Idoc to file, and produce it in a target field.

or always in your mapping, you should set the "filename" parameter in the DynamicConfiguration, and then in receiver CC to use the ASMA, and not the variable substitution.

But in both case, according to me, you need a mapping to select the right field of the right segment (AG).

Mickael

Edited by: Mickael Huchet on Nov 29, 2011 1:00 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Variable substitution is works only for target side not for source side. For ur case u create 1 extra field in target side structure and map that PARTN field to that extra field and use that field in FCC.

If u r using fixed length use that variable length as 0. so that it can supress in the target file.

Still if u face any issue please let me share ur fcc so that I can help u

Thanks,

Enivass

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maha Krishnan,

Variable substitution is work for only target side not for source side. If u are working for idoc to file interface for this create one extra field in target side and map that PARTN field to that field

Use that extra field in FCC if it is a fixed length use its length as 0.

Please let me know if u face any issue.

Thanks,

Rohini

Former Member
0 Kudos

why dont you use ASMA with Dynamic Configuration. try this-

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tips/XI/ASMA/Index.htm