Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boleto-Brazil

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Boleto for Brazil.

I have a Script which is tagged to a Payment method in FBZP set up and the payment medium

program is RFFOBR_D.As desired it is triggering the Script and also the subroutines that are

within the script.But the problem is it is not transferring the data from RFFOBR_D into script.

ie if I had used &REGUH-VBLNR& in the script instead of the vblnr value it is having XXXXXX.The same value is getting passed to the subroutine within the script which is resulting in no data in the final output.

It seems it is due to the missing linkage between the driver program(RFFOBR_D) and the script.As I said earlier it is triggering the desired script(I had checked in script debugging) but I didn't get why the data is not getting flown into the script from RFFOBR_D.Is there anything else that needs to be checked regarding the linkage and other reasons on why the data is not getting flown into the script.Any suggestions on possible break-points where we can check.

Any possible reasons that you people can highlight on why data is getting as XXXXX in the script.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In report RFFOBR_D search the function module WRITE_FORM for this window and the element. Set a break point and debug the value for REGUH-VBLNR. You can do a copy of RFFOBR_D on your own report and set it in FBZP setting the proper value for this variable.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I put a break point at the FM write_form I am seeing the below loop where in it is looping all the windows of the script in the below mentioned standard program.But when I debug it using F5 I am not finding any data which can be interpreted.

Do anyone here can share any hints on how the code within this write_form can be interpreted or any sap internal table where the actual data from rffobr_d will get moved to before writing it in the script.

SAPLSTXC>>LSTXCFEV

loop at write.
  call function 'WRITE_FORM'

Thanks,

K.Kiran.