Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNS0 Error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Could anyone help me in the below issue:

We are trying to make the delivery document for 1 project order but when we are going to the Components button in CNS0 the system is raising the error message "No data was selected with the selection criteria selected".

So can anyone know why we are getting this message even though we are following the usual steps with all other delivery notes.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Going back to this subject, we were able to track the material and found out that this material has not been reserved in the project itself. so i added the material in the project and reserved it with the required quantity but still i had a problem with the open quantity of the material which was showing 0 where there's 2 Qty displayed in the stock (MMBE).

then i checked the PR, i found that it's block and not released, i unblocked and released it but i found out that it's not linked to the related PO while checking in the Account Assignment Tab of the PR. I tried to add the PR number in the PO under the Delivery Schedule Tab but i got an error which is: "Requisition XXX, item XXX, assigned to other order account" - "Message no. 06251"

Any suggestion of why this is happening and what to be done?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could be due to so many reasons and the explanation given by you is not enough to understand the issue. Anyway, check this thread whether it helps you

[Re: Project Sales|/thread/2064388 [original link is broken];

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anybody help me people? i still have the above problem and really can't know why this is happening.

any thoughts?