cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am pretty new in EM and my client has standalone EM and data is to extracted and evnt triggered with CRM server and TM server only and there is no data exchange with ECC.

Kindly inform the standard events that will be triggered in EM with CRM and TM server?What are the questions we can ask during BBP phase.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Indraneel,

for CRM no standard EM integration and therefore also no Visibility process is available. This could be only done at project basis.

For TM 8.0 a standard integration is available into EM 7.0 EhP 1. Two visibility processes are delivered one for Freight Order/Freight Booking and one for Freight Unit integration.

There are e.g. the following events are handled:

Arrival at Destination

Block for Execution

Cancel

Clear Customs

Damage

Delay

Departure

Loading Begin

Loading End

Proof of Delivery

Proof of Pickup

Report of Actual Quantities

Schedule

Unblock for Execution

Unloading Begin

Unloading End

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thx .Since I am preety new to integration of EM with TM 8.0,can you plz provide details as how can I integrate the various incidents which you have mentioned with event management.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also further can u identify which are the expected and unexpected events in the list which u have provided.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

unexpected are:

Cancel

Damage

Delay

Block for Execution

Unblock for Execution

If TM and EM is setup correctly according to the installation guide the expected events are sent automatically when the event happens in TM.

Block/ Unblock are raised e.g. for Customs activities.

Delay/Damage are either reported from the EM Web UI or through EM BAPI/Webservice calls e.g. from carriers etc.

Cancel is raised automatically when a Freight Unit/Freight Order is cancelled in TM but not deleted.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I have the standard list of requirement questions for the integration of TM with Event management so that we can have the BPP and gap list created for that.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

sorry but i don't think that such a list is existing.

Best regards,

Steffen