cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI Checkout error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

weu2019re trying to check out sources from NWDI that have been imported previously.

NWDS is configured to the SLD, Track can be found and contains build-time dependencies.

When I try to check out my own software component, I get the following error from the NWDS:

failed to load used DC "tc/bpem/bi/bp/buildtool":Cannot retrieve IDCProxy instance to return DevelopmentComponent object. Reason:Could not retrieve DC metadata. Reason: Cannot get .dcdef of sap.com_BPEM-BUILDT_1/sap.com/tc/bpem/bi/bp/buildtool (Could not get .dcdef of sap.com:tc/bpem/bi/bp/buildtool) (Cannot get .dcdef of sap.com_BPEM-BUILDT_1/sap.com/tc/bpem/bi/bp/buildtool (Could not get .dcdef of sap.com:tc/bpem/bi/bp/buildtool)) (Could not retrieve DC metadata. Reason: Cannot get .dcdef of sap.com_BPEM-BUILDT_1/sap.com/tc/bpem/bi/bp/buildtool (Could not get .dcdef of sap.com:tc/bpem/bi/bp/buildtool) (Cannot get .dcdef of sap.com_BPEM-BUILDT_1/sap.com/tc/bpem/bi/bp/buildtool (Could not get .dcdef of sap.com:tc/bpem/bi/bp/buildtool)))

Seems like the standard component BPEM-BUILDT cannot be checked out, at least not the DC tc/bpem/bi/bp/buildtool. It is configured as a dependency. In the same standard component the DC bie/sca/scdl/contributors/glx is checked out without a problem.

The SLD and track are on NetWeaver 7.0, the JDK configured for the track is 1.6.0.

Any ideas on how to correct this issue? Is it a problem with the JDK? Or is there a configuration issue?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to Devara

He had the same problem with an incompactability of the BPEM-BUILDT DC on track. Issue got fixed after replaced with correct version.

So what should i do now?

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jtrebess,

Please check and verify with server and BPEM-BUILDT component are version or not. refer to http://service.sap.com/pam

If it resolved the issue with doing the compatible then you should update it.

As per SAP recommendation., NWDI component version should be same as server version to avoid the issue,

Best Regards

Arun Jaiswal

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how is your network?

sometimes poor network connection can cause this kind of issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the network connection is stable. We´ve tried several times with fresh Workspaces. The checkout always fails at "tc/bpem/bi/bp/buildtool". The SAP software components are at version 7.20.

Regards

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i mean if it is a high speed connection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes we have a 3 mbit adsl line.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think it is a very low speed network, compared with office network.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that is not the problem. Other NWDI´s work fine over this line. Only the "tc/bpem/bi/bp/buildtool" cannot retrieve the IDCProxy. Ohter dependencies do work.

Is it possible that the DCDef is broken?

(Cannot get .dcdef of sap.com_BPEM-BUILDT_1/sap.com/tc/bpem/bi/bp/buildtool (Could not get .dcdef of sap.com:tc/bpem/bi/bp/buildtool))

If so what possibilities are there for reperation?