cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFX approval using BRF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am developing an approval process for the RFX using the BRF. I have implemented the BADI /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER and the implementation for the same is active also. I have created a custom schema which is getting called at the runtime. in the process level i have defined my process for the 3 step approval now if i am using the evaluation id as 0EV000 the badi implementation is getting called but is generating a dump in the runtime, If i am adding a custom evaluation id the badi is not getting called hopefully since the return value is coming as false of the evaluation id. Can anyone please help me in correcting the issue, either guiding me how to use the existing evaluation id as 0EV000 or the custom evaluation id creation and usage.

Regards

Saurabh Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been able to resolve the issue the badi has been not called correctly and as a result there was error. however i need the BADI to be called based on a filter crietria of the purchasing organization and the RFX document type can someone help me on how to acheive the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if your business requirement is to tigger the WF ( Process Level ) based on some conditions.. you can implement to the logic to determine the dynamic schema based on the conditions..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been able to resolve the issue. Thanks Sarvanana for you help