Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with Crystal Reports in SAP b1 8.81 environment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All

Iam using sap b1 8.81 and crystal reports 2008. I designed some sales report to my client and i upload in to the sap b1 8.81 through report layout manager one week back and they are working fine till now

but now when i want to open report from sap b1 it showing an error at the bottom of the sap b1 as 'Error While Creating Crystal Report'

when i tried to open the design format of the report through sap b1 by using Report-Layout Manager-> and Edit the report

it showing the error as 'Error Connecting to Crystal Reports check installation'

I uninstalled crystal reports and as well as sap b1client and again i installed both but i am facing the same problem

these same reports are opening and working fine out side sap b1

But not in the sap b1 environment

Can any one suggest Answer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madu,

If you are using SAP business one connection on crystal report, try to create new connection and update data source on existing report and try again.

if still it is not working , try with OLE DB connection.

Thanks,

Neetu

former_member541807
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Are you using a UDF from your report?

regards,

Fidel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

Yes I am using User Defined Fields in my report

but the report is running fine outside sap b1 with accurate values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu.....

Is there anything happen because of which you feel server config gets changed?

I would suggest you to please create an OLE DB Connection with Microsoft SQL Server once again.

Save it and import it in SAP again and then try to edit from SAP......

Regards,

Rahul

former_member541807
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Please re-create your Data Source using Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server. and also update data source location if needed.

regards,

Fidel