cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is Idoc MBGMCR triggered/Configured in SRM Extended classic scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In the existing scenario, when confirmation is created in SUS portal, corresponding confirmation gets created in EBP .

Once the confirmation in EBP gets approved ,we want corresponding confirmation creation in backend system (ECC) .

I thought of using the standard idoc of basic type MBGMCR01 and message type MBGMCR for the above requirement.

But I am unable to find how to configure the triggering of idoc MBGMCR during creation of confirmation in EBP.

If anybody has an idea of message control method in SRM or how is idoc MBGMCR gets triggered, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuradha,

You would require to set up distribution model , tcode - BD64

SAP NetWeaver ->Application Server ->IDOC Interface / Application Link Enabling (ALE) -> Modeling and Implementing Business Processes ->Master Data Distribution ->Distribution Using Object Classes ->Model Distribution Using Classes.

Once the distribution model is set up you can assign the message type MBGMCR.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM-SUS - Extended classic scenario does not support confirmation transfeering to ECC. It will work only for ocal scenario.

What is your crrent verions of SRM, SAP has a consultancey solution for this. You can find a relevant SAP note from service market place.

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

We are working on SAP SRM 7.0. We know that transfer to backend(ECC) is not supported in extended scenario. That's why we are trying to find a way to achieve this by some custom method. If we can get the MBGMCR idoc triggered then it can create confirmation in backend.

@ Ashish,

I have created distribution model . Still the idoc is not getting triggered when confirmation gets created in EBP.

Thanks,

Purnima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purnima,

In extended classic scenario for SRM-SUS, the confirmation created in SUS will not be posted in SRM.(by standard). Can you confirm if you have indeed achieved this? (Confirmation created in SRM?)

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poornima,

Please check in status list we02 if the messages are getting failed . Also, it depends on the customer system if you have implemented some badis...

Regards

Ashish