cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 - Workflow

Former Member

Hi,

Our customer wants the payment proposal to be approved and after this approval (2 steps approval) the payment run to be carried out.

Do you know any solution ?

Best regards,

Svetlin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Svetlin and jack,

BCM has functionality for this workflow setup. we had done workflow which will get execute once Payment run will be executed, depends upon Amount, Company code, it will go to appropriate workflow steps and take approvals. ( you can set if one approval is required or more approvals based on rule you set for Amount, Company code, vendors ,etc. ) .

I hope you can have workflow at after proposal execution and before Payment run execution as well. but we had implemented for after payment run step as per  our project requirement

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Jignesh

former_member206132
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Thanks for sharing the knowledge!!

Could you please share the configuration steps for BCM Functionality for APP.

Thanks

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am a fresher in workflow. I got a request to trigger start a workflow when the payment proposal has been confirmed and completed. It needs to automatically send out an email notice for those vendors in the transactions. Could you please let me know how can I get this done, thanks!

Please kindly give me some advises how to create the trigger event and all about this tasks.

Thanks

Jc

dianadc
Explorer
0 Kudos

BCM Bank Communication Management solves this, but it is a separate module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may realize this with the help of the authorization concept.

Two objects are mainly involved: F_REGU_KOA and F_REGU_BUK.

By assigning the different activities to the corresponding field ACTVT within these objects you can have a SOD of duty with three steps involved.

1. user - maintaining of parameters within F110

[e.g. ACTVT 02 etc.]

2. user - check and creation of payment proposoal run

[e.g. ACTVT 11 etc.]

3. user - check with maintenance of payment proposal

and execution of payment run.

[e.g. ACTVT 12, 21 etc.]

Just an idea, maybe this meets your requirements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marie,

Thank you for the information, I actually had a similar post couple of days ago.Your idea will be one solution or approach to that problem. I was wondering if there is anyway we could put a block on the proposal so that the user who created it could not process the final payment until it is approved by an responsible person?

Also could you please illustrate a little more on the approach you mentioned below (maintaining authorizations)

Thank you,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

the block can be realized by the assignment of specified activities. You will kind of split them this way.

You create the authorizations with the activities you want the users to have [with also adding the company code and account type].

For example:

Authorization 1 for user 1

F_REGU_BUK with BUK 1000 and ACTVT 02

F_REGU_KOA with KOA S,K and ACTVT 02

With this authorization the user may maintain the parameters for a payment run for the company code 1000 and the account types vendor and general ledger.

Authorization 2 for user 2

F_REGU_BUK with BUK 1000 and ACTVT 03,11, 12

F_REGU_KOA with KOA S,K and ACTVT 03, 11, 12

With this authorization the user may display the parameters, create and maintain a payment proposal for a payment run for the company code 1000 and the account types vendor and general ledger.

Authorization 3 for user 3

F_REGU_BUK with BUK 1000 and ACTVT 13, 21, 23

F_REGU_KOA with KOA S,K and ACTVT 13, 21, 23

With this authorization the user may display the payment proposal, execute and display the payment run for the company code 1000 and the account types vendor and general ledger.

You can get the list of possible actvities within the context of F110 by calling the transaction and then selecting the path <i>Environment - Authorizations</i>.

You can vary the actvities according to your individual needs, you just have to make sure that they are properly assigned.

Let me know if you need some more information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I do have similar requirement but the workflows what you have mentioned is for payment release of individual items. but is there any procedure or approach which will be usefull will be appreciated.

Proposal -

> Payment run

inbetween that proposal and payment run i need to inculcate two level approval process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues:

I would like to ask you if it is possible to assign two steps in the workflow WS00400022 to the same user. In order to have:

Step 1: User A

Step 2: User A

Step 3: User C

It is in this particular job.

Your Sincerely

Leonardo Lopez

FI consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the workflow framework WS00400012 and the standard sub-workflows namely WS00400011, WS00400021, and WS00400022 to carry out a one, two, or three-level payment release procedure.

If required, you can check with your workflow consultant and get the workflow settings done.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Dhananjai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess that these workflows concern payment releases of individual items and it is not part of the automatic payments (F110).

My question is if there is something standard (or other approach) to have approval (sign) of the payment proposal and after it automically to have the payment run.

Best regards,

Svetlin