cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fetching wrong unit of measure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

I have created a variant of a material through t-code vk11 in which I had assigned unit of measure EA(each) but when I am placing a order with that particular material it shows the the unit of measure is m which stands for Metre so where is the problem please reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avanish,

U can check in mm02 Tcode in additional data tab is there some thing maintain like M in Units of measure.

Thanks & Regards,

Deepaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

unit of measure maintain for that variant of particular material is EA (each),calculation type is quantity, scale basis is quantity scale and scale type is base scale defined for that material .

additional tab page is not maintained for that material

Edited by: avanish gulatee on Nov 29, 2011 10:31 AM

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check what is your sale unit of measure in material master

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

I understood all answers which are helpful to me.But,unit of measure is each it shows m after quantity that is for example char. description of material (first column) and char.value (second column) is 1,00 m what does it mean .

Edited by: avanish gulatee on Nov 29, 2011 10:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Avanish that is qty conversion for condition record.

Ex: you maintained UOM in mm01 is M and maintained Condition record for EA then system will ask you the quantity conversion while maintaining the condition record.

in your case you specified 1EA=100 M.thats why system is showing while sale order processing.you can see it in condition tab and double click on condition line item.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

so it doesn't hinder during creation of order.

I have maintained UOM EACH everywhere .

Edited by: avanish gulatee on Nov 29, 2011 11:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you specified any controls which are related to Bill of material/configuration section in VOV7.

Thank you.