cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding selection of SAP Course - 3yrs experience in banking (Back Ofice)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys .......

I am Gopal working in Retail & Commercial operations (Back office) in one of the leading banks in India for the past three years. I have decided to do SAP and i am bit worried about which course should i choose. Please help me for the same

I

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

As per my knowledge it is better to go for FI/CO, Because you will get more opportunity compared to Treasury. for tr. you need at least 3- 4 yrs of sap then only you will get opportunity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gopalakrishna,

If you have relevant commerce background then has said earlier FICO is ideal. But, FI is easy and you will find more people in who are good in FI and are not much aware of CO (Controlling) part. Has you said you have worked in bank for 3+yrs, I would suggest you to go for TREASURY because there are very less people and even finding one for coaching is also diificult.

Regards,

Prathyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are commerce graduate, you can go for FICO. There is another of option of choosing Treasury module as well..

Warm regards,

Murukan Arunachalam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Treasury course is of very short period and I am really skeptical about the chances for a fresher in that field. I would say FI would be a correct choice.

Warm regards,

Murukan Arunachalam