cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move Screen Field

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client wants the position of the Amount field next to the Description field.

How to do this? please help. Thank you.

Please see image below.

[click for image|http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h336/809836724/sd/SO_screen_29Nov2011.jpg]

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Click on the amount label (keep holding the mouse button) and move it next to description field. Then click on the configuration button, which you can see on the top of the vertical scroll button at the right side (the small button with yellow, blue and white color). This will pop up the table settings window. Here give a name to variant field like zmyvariant, then click on create button. This will create the variant. Then come out of the sales order screen. Again in VA02, go to table settings, then assign the newly created variant name in the standard settings field and click on the save button.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you people. case solved. 😃

Former Member
0 Kudos

PPIO, where to do that? I clicked the configuration button but the one you spoke of is not there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

Once you click on the configuration icon at item level pop up will come there click on the administrator it will show another pop

up there click on activate button then it will save the changes irrespective user's, in my system its working fine,check with

your's.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

shiva your suggestion is working. thank you.

however when I tried other username, and tried again VA01, the setting I changed under my first username is not there.

How can I set the changes to take effect on all of the users?

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

you need to setup your variant as default / basic(but yoiu did set up only for your user)

regards,