Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deployment stock transfer not converted when running TLB

former_member245036
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

after running deployment successfully, i run TLB but nothing happened. in log display, i see a message: " Deployment stock transfer not converted".

please explain and help me solve this issue.

thanks so much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member245036
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cadic,

Try to check if you have sufficient ATD pn the supplying plant. THis can cause the missing order generation, and the system will unfortunately not throw errormessages on this issue when used in the background or interactively.

The only place you see the error is when rightclicking on the order and manually forceing it through...

Br Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cadic,

I have the exact same issue at the moment in a VMI solution.

The background run finds two relevant orders however it does not create any TLB orders. I have checked both transportation lane and profile without seeing any issues...

The only way for me to get the TLB orders created is by manually right clicking on the order in the interactive TLB and then choosing "entire quantity" however this is of course unacceptable...

PLease let me know if you have news on your issue...

Br Brian

GSU
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check and 'relax' the TLB profile setting ---i.e Weight,volume,floorspot etc....

If this don't help,it will be a bug..report the Error to SAP

Thanks and Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your TLB run variant where Date selection period,planning horizon in TLB and Planning book offset as well .

If planning horizon is 1 day and you are using planning book offset 1 and running TLB with date selection current day +2 days then TLB convert confirmed STR of planning horzon of 1 days.

Those STR out of Date selection will be seen as unconverted stock transfer.

Also check TLB profile ,wight ,volume and pallet size.

Regards,

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can you check the deployment profile for the material/location combination in SCM.

also, the Transportation lanes.

Regrads,

Sandeep