cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM in 7.1 search for IBase & IBase's components doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We've done 7.1 upgrade and it's a nightmare to be honest.

Besides all new transaction types for Change requests, Normal and Urgent corrections, weekly new updates for SAP Notes, etc,

now I can't even search for my Ibase's components in Request for Change, Search simply doesn't work.

I can enter IBase's components manually in Change Requests or Normal & Urgent Corrections, but somehow, I can't find IBase components via the search option. It can't find anything.

Is anybody experienced the same issue after the 7.1 upgrade?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem for me too.  Checking blog.  Thanks, Tad

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you check SAP Notes 1705702 and 1696112?

Best regards,

Raquel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ran into this same issue today. I've configured ChaRM 7.1 before without an issue, but this one I am not getting any components even when I don't select a project.

The issue is with SMHF, ZMHF, SMCR, ZMCR, SMMJ & ZMMJ, so it's not a probelm with the custom transaction types.

I've compared the working ChaRM implementation to this one and I'm not seeing any differences. I looked at IB52, SMSY, the logical component,did another ChaRM check, looked at the task list, added every SAP delivered role to my user, and nothing has made a difference.

Any advice?

EDIT#1:

I've created a new logical component with a new system and clients, but still no values in the component field. Again with or without the project selected.

EDIT#2:

If I use the old ChaRM transaction types in CRMD_ORDER I see all the iBase entries.

EDIT#3:

I was able to type in the component number directly in the field and it worked. So it seems to be a problem with the search.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to check, is a system with productive usage type assigned to the logical component being used by the project? As per my understanding, only the productive system will be shown up in the IBase components list.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have a system assigned to the production role in my logical component.

And actually as far as it showing up in the list, if you don't select a project, it shows you the entire iBase. If you select a project, it only shows you the production client iBase entries.

I'm getting no entries in either case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, were you able to resolve this issue? I am having the same problem.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you get any answer from SAP? I am facing the same problem.

Regards

Abosi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe you find something here:

[|]

Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Thank you very much for advice. We will sent OSS message to SAP regarding this issue.

Cheers,