cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent outbound delivery for complete delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Is there a way that I can prevent creation of outbound delivery for orders marked for complete delivery. My scenario is as below:

I have an order with 10 line items and the order is marked for complete delivery. Of these 10 lines 7 lines are confirmed against stock while 3 lines are not confirmed. However when i create outbound delivery system allows to create outbound delivery for those 7 lines confirmed and rejects the 3 lines not confirmed.

But I want that the outbound delivery should not be created even if one of the line is not confirmed. Outbound delivery should only be allowed when all the lines are confirmed.

Is it possible to achieve the above requirement. Please advice.

Regards,

Wasim.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

one of the possible approaches as follows:

please run t-code VTLA and select your order type/delivery type

select Item and hit Details

select you Item category (for example, TAN) and Details

look at Data Transfer - Item data field. As default it is 101 (Item)

you can set up here your own z-routine

if you run VOFM and goto Data transfer-Deliveries you will see all available routines.

create a new one copying from 101 , say, Z001 and adjust the code :

work with abaper and tell him this new routine needs to look after the VBAK-AUTLF field (complete delivery)

set this new z-routine in VTLA and test it, creating a new order/delivery

good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

For complete of delivery for whole set of the Bill of materials, there is a way called delivery group that generally activated so that the items are not delivered untill the whole group of BOM is ready.

You might check to perform the same by referring the higher leve item category to the first line item in the sales order line item.

You must maintain the item category configuration to determine again a similar item category that performs the needed function.

Please check this as this works as standard.

thanks

Srini