cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symbol mc9090 scanner and SAP loosing connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have some symbol scanner mc9090 and I have telnet connection to server and sapconsole. In every 2-3 minutes i lost connection and i must using 'warm boot' on the scanner. I don't know about reason...Maybe You knows??

please help me...i try some configuration on the scanner and it's not working. When I connect to the telent server from PC, this problem doesn't exists. What can I do??

Henryk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Arnoud
Explorer
0 Kudos

Message was deleted

null

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi Henryk? I'm not familiar with this device. Does this happen when standing in one place or when moving around. Does it always happen every 2-3 minutes? You may want to check the signal strength from the access point. Does it always happen on every device that you try? Try more than one device, if you haven't done so already.

If this is not your problem, the next place to look would be the server itself. Does it have enough memory to handle all of the connections, assuming that your server is providing multiple concurrent sessions.

What telnet are you using? Geogia Softworks?

Welcome to SDN!

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rich. I test the strenght a connection and connection between scanner and AP it's ok. But it's happen between scanner and telnet server. When I lost the connection to telnet and sapconsole server I can ping another server and AP but not the telnet server:((

Former Member
0 Kudos

Henry,

Did you happen to find a solution to your issue of the scanners losing their telnet connection? My facility is experiencing a similar problem. We are also using 1060 scanners and do not have the issues with them. We've determined that this model of scanners is the only one having this problem.

So, if you have resolved your problem I'd be very interested to understand how.

Thanks in advance!

Tanya