cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation Checks in BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When creating a shopping cart, I am trying to stop the processing of the Save or Order logic from happening by raising error messages in the BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI~BBP_DOC_CHECK method.

I am able to successfully raise the error message, however the shopping cart is then saved or submitted. How do we properly stop the save or submit if there is an error message? I assumed this would happen automatically.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can save a shopping cart even if it has an error message.

This cannot be avoided, only if you hide the "save" button.

Regarding the order, it shouldn't be allowed even with custom messages. This should be investigated.

Regards,

Ricardo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

Actually that's correct, I can not "order" when there is an error raised. However, when I press order and my custom error message is displayed, I try to go back by pressing "privious" and the buttons don't do anything. All buttons seem to not do anything after I raise an error. I have to click the X on the window and reopen the shopping cart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you read bbp_sc_get_detail function module it captures details of the shopping cart with error messages if any.So enhance the Badi to not to save the cart when any error message persists. ( Not sure which Badi is used to save the shopping cart details)