cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background Scheduling of CO Settlement Business Entity wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to take my concern to you all thatu2026my client is having rental agreement process related to real estate of land and real estate of building. The following given inputs as per SAP screenshotsu2026

Real Estate Land CO Settlement Process

Actual Settlement

Company Code: _____

Business Entity: _____

Rental Object: ____

then, there will be Rental object check box

In above, the rental object check box is being checked with given rental object while executing land real estate of CO settlement process.

Real Estate Building CO Settlement Process

Actual Settlement

Company Code: _____

Business Entity: _____

Contract Number: ____

then, there will be Contract number check box

In above, the contract check box is being checked with given contract number while executing building real estate of CO settlement process.

Now, my client is asking for automation of CO settlement business entity wise. Then, the next question comes to me how I should execute the CO settlement in business entity wise.

Since the business entity is there in selection screen of CO settlement it may not suffice the requirement because my client does CO settlement as per above LAND and BUILDINGS.

Please suggest how to overcome in this regards.

Regards,

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am still awaiting for response...

Regards,

Shankar

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

have you already tried out transaction RECOSEVAR for collective processing of CO settlement?

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

Yes, I have tried..which is working fine for collective CO settlement but the concern is...there is no selection option of contract type in that screen while runing bulk rental object CO settlement where I can validate cost settlement as per the real estate process. Because, here, I have two kind of real estate CO settlement process.

In first process, I have to enter rental object number for CO settlement for land(where business pull the GSM and CDMA tower).

In Second process, I have to enter contract number for CO settlement for building(where business will have their office premises,building etc.)

The above both processes is meant for rental processing to respective vendor.

Regards,

Shankar