cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems during result recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem in the result recording in the transactions QA11 for sample management. I make a sample from QPR1 and generate an inspection lot, then go to QA11 or QA32 for result recording. I record the results and save, the status of the inspection lot updates to RREC. But when i display the results or want to change them, the system shows me a blank screen to record the results again. Although the results are saved in the database table QAMR for the lot and the status of the lot is also RREC but on QA11 the system is not showing those and asking me to enter again. One thing is to be noted that this behaviour is for some materials' lots, for other sample management lots all is O.K.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction QA11 is NOT for Results Recording. It is the Record Usage Decision: Initial Screen (enables you to enter the Inspection lot number, to process further). However, transaction QA32 enables you to select the appropriate inspection lot.

Request you to pl. check:

1. The settings made in the Material Master Quality view: have you enabled the inspection type 15 for this material ?

Are you creating Inspection lot from QPR2 transaction for the physical sample that you created in QPR1 ?

2. Are you selecting the appropriate Inspection lot ?

3. After recording the results and evaluating, the status of the Inspection char. must change to 5.

Regards,

KrishnaM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem has been resolved. The reason actually was assignment of wrong sampling procedure in the MICs attached in the inspection plan. Thanks to all for your replies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i have checked the whole settings, they are correct. I have checked this for multiple lots and multiple materials. I complete the whole process of result recording and UD and the status of MIC changes to 5, but when i save the lot and come back, the results are not shown on the screen. but when i check the QAMR table they are there. It is some ambiguous problem, i m facing for some materials. Even i have taken the UD but when i display the results, complete blank screen appears. What can be the reason?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your requirement i have executed the same ,

assigned inspection inspection point 200 with quality plan with 15 inspection type and viq QPR1 and QPR2 create physical sample and inspection lot, it's working fin9, ma suggestion is to check properly.

goto qa13 and it is visible there .

somewhere u have missed .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Physical semple, when u r going to create any inspection lot Via QPR1, than u r very well known abt this that inspection point always use as far as physical sample is concern.

So, whenever u execute physical sample inspection lot via QA11, than during RR system ask u for a new inspection point values and its valuation.

once u feed the results than lock ur lot by providing UD.

if lot is opened and u want to feed new data against same lot than system allows for new inspection.

I hope ur queery resolved

Regards

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aquanedian ,

check inspection plan for those materials, you might have used any "inspection Point".

if there is an inspection point, system will behave like it.

Regards,

Amol