cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

405 - ICM_HTTP_INTERNAL_ERROR in CRM Mobile Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We deployed a CRM Mobile Sales 1.2 in Windows Mobile simulator. When we try to login to CRM Mobile Application, it is keep on checking for initial data in the simulator, then we checked in the session monitoring for any errors, we found the error as"405 - ICM_HTTP_INTERNAL_ERROR -".

But we were able to get the all the data (Activities, Task, etc) previously. For the past two days, we were not getting any data in the mobile simulator due to this error.

Please let us know the solution for this issue at the earliest.

Thanks,

Mohan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To work with windows mobile simulator you need following objects to be downloaded to the device.

USER_DETAILAS

USER_AUTHORIZATION

MAS_AUTH_CUST

MAS_CUSTOMIZATION

Can you check if all these objects are present in session monitoring for this device?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I am having the same problem, while trying to connect through my Windows7 laptop, the SAP CRM Mobile App keeps on showing "Checking for Initial Load" on login screen after entering the PIN, Connection Information and SAP CRM credentials and never go to App's home page.

I also tried logging through iPhone but not able to see any data there also.

I checked and found the data in MAS_AUTH_CUST & MAS_CUSTOMIZATION and BP related objects (as we haven't downloaded the Products and Transaction related objects yet), but not sure where to check USER_DETAILAS & USER_AUTHORIZATION.

How can we trace and monitor that the data is flowing from NWM to Mobile device??

Quick inputs will be highly appreciated..

Cheers!!!

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Your issue is not same. This post is about old version 1.2 and Windows Mobile emulator.

Please look at the document Data Flow and Monitoring Tools for checking data.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-26601

If you need to continue this discussion, please create new post.