cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable field in VL01N / VL02N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Champs,

I want to disable delivery header field LIKP - LIFEX (ext. delivery no) while creating or changing delivery.

Pls suggest where and what kind of changes required to be made in the system to achieve the same ?..

Thanks,

Tarpan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tapan,

To Disable Field in any Transaction, Transaction Variant is the Best Way to Go ahead.

1) Start with T-code SHD0 & Enter Transaction Variant,

Then Transaction Variant lead us to Delivery Screen--vl01n,

Main Things to Remember Regarding Below Mentioned screen are,

1) Screen Number & Package i.e. we will get it by doing F1 & Technical details

Now Activate the Standard Variant by click on the Icon as below,

Like this You can Activate Following Status of Fields i.e. Display, Invisible,required.

Moderator Remarks: Text Removed. Asking for favours or begging for points/rewards, strictly not allowed. You have been many times reminded asked to review SCN Rules of Engagement. Please review the same and adhere them.

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tapan ,

I have given you demonstration for Make the field in Display mode, you can make it invisible as well, option is available there.

Moderator Message: You are resurrecting & responding to older discussion. If you still want to make your views heard, please write doc or blog based on your experience for this sort of scenario. FYI, this a very basic topic and successfully discussed in SCN in past Please don’t open older discussion and disturb the current flow.

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction variant is the best possible way to fulfill ur query, Transaction code SHD0 is used for T variant, Also follow the below link and get a step - by - step guide for the same.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/TransactionVariant-AStepbyStepGuidefor+Creation

Regards

- Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarpan,

Agree as suggested by Seshu. Please use transaction/screen variants (SHD0) to achieve this.

Please find the link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/67/232037ebf1cc09e10000009b38f889/content.htm for your information too.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you can use transaction variant for disabling the filed in any transaction go to SHD0 and run the transaction there you can get the options to disable the field

Thanks

seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarpan,

You can disable the field by using the below BADI IF_EX_LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC and method CHANGE_FIELD_ATTRIBUTES. You can write the code based on T-CODE for VL01N and VL02N and disable the field.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Edited by: Sreekanth. V.T on Nov 28, 2011 3:40 PM