Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods and availability problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I have a scenario like this

Sales order is created on 1st nov for 200 tooth paste for which 100 brushes are free (2+1free goods). At the time of delivery on 15 nov you have shortage of orders by 40. Offer closes on 15th nov. How to solve this problem.

Inputs are appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Even if there is no stock the free goods would be picked in the sales order, provided the order is created before 15th Nov.

The schedulel ines would have no confirmed quantity if there is shortage in stock. This will only stop you from delivering at the current time. But you can again do your delivery on a later date, i.e after 15th Nov for the free goods once you have the stock. There would no problem in that.

Let me know if it still is not clear.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

AT THE TIME OF ORDER ONLY,QUNTY CONFORMED WITH SHEDULELINES OK,SO THERE IS NO QUNT OF UN AVAILABULITY.

REGRDS

SUNIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can do this by putting validity dates "from and to" by selecting you Exclusive type condition type in "V/06".

For further assistance please go through the link below

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/55fa68545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Further w.r.t to shortage of delivery, you may have to checkout the customers agreement,

Regards

DSR

Edited by: D.Srinivasa Rao on Nov 28, 2011 1:08 PM