cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Error while signing data-Private key or certificate of signer not availabl

0 Kudos

Hello All,

In my message mapping I need to call a web service to which I need to send a field value consist of SIGNED DATA.

I am using SAP SSF API to read the certificate stored in NWA and Signing the Data as explained in

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a4/d0201854fb6a4cb9545892b49d4851/frameset.htm,

when I have tested using Test tab of message mapping it is working fine and I am able to access the certificate Keystore of NWA(we have created a keystore view and keystore entry to store the certificate) and generate the signed data ,but when I test end to end scenario from ECC system,it is getting failed in mapping with the error

' Error while signing data - Private key or certificate of signer not availableu2019.

Appreciate your expert help to resolve this issue urgently please.

Regards,

Shivkumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shivkuar,

Could you please let me know how you were trying to achieve the XML signature.

We have a requirement where we have to sign the XML document and need to generate the target document as following structure.

<Signature>

<SignedInfo>

<CanonicalizationMethod />

<SignatureMethod />

<Reference>

<Transforms>

<DigestMethod>

<DigestValue>

</Reference>

<Reference /> etc.

</SignedInfo>

<SignatureValue />

<KeyInfo />

<Object>ACTUAL PAYLOAD</Object>

</Signature>

I am analyzing the possibility of using the approach that is given in the help sap link that you have posted above. Any inputs will be apprecited.

Thanks and Regards,

Sami.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please check the PI service user has required access to read the certificate from the key store? or any service users locked?

When you test mapping, it use your SAP ID but when the interface runs it use standard PI service user.