cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Request for change ask SMCR and ZMCR option in ChaRM - solman 7.1 sp3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured the customizing ChaRM .

Also i changed in dno_cust04 as ZMCR ."CHANGE_REQUEST_NEW 1 ZMCR "

But during creation of New Request for change in Solman_workcenter. it asked for Transcation type select option SMCR ansd ZMCR.

When i click to create new Rfc, how to set the default to take ZMCR ?

Rg,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

have you already restricted the users to create only zmcr transaction type

with the help of authorization object.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Any other way other than authorization object for showing ZMCR during creation of Request for change.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Were you able to solve it? I am facing same issue. I handled dno_cust04, but w/o success.

If you could share your hints, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

do you have the two options shown in the Work Center, but in the Web Client when you click on Create Request for Change it shows only ZMCR? What happens in the work center and in the Web client is different, that's why I am asking.

Raquel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Please got to SAP_SOCM_REQUESTER role(Customized the Role- Z*) and change the status profile of B_USERSTAT and aslo change the for remaining user role.

After change , please logon to requester and creat the CR. now it will ask any option, it directly go to ZMCR screen.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Regarding your solution below;

"Please got to SAP_SOCM_REQUESTER role(Customized the Role- Z*) and change the status profile of B_USERSTAT and aslo change the for remaining user role."

May i know what you mean by "status profile of B_USERSTAT"?

Thanks

Best Regards

Remy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remy,

Now a days i am using the below link step to set the ZMCR  default in SM_CRM screen

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for the link. Will try it up.

Thanks

Best Regards

Remy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I tried the way of the link but is it the solution just for web ui? As if i direct it from my SAP GUI, I will still get the choice screen to choose between SMCR and ZMCR.

Thanks

Best Regards

Remy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Any idea on configuration for SAP GUI?

Thanks

Best Regards

Remy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

DinoPhilips
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

the correct answer to your question can be found in Raquel Pereira da Cunha's document:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-30400.

Thank you Raquel for your detailed description.

Best regards

Dino Philips

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik,

Following up to Rajesh's method, similar is to go to tx. SOLMAN_SETUP --> IT Service Management --> Change Request Management --> Perform Standard Configuration --> Maintain Transaction Types... and Select either 'CRM UI' or 'None'

Example... For testing I copied SMCR into ZMCR and YMCR, and I assigned 'None' to the first two tx. types and for YMCR only, I assigned 'CRM UI' and saved my changes. It worked like a ChaRM (LOL)

Kind regards,

#solman71today

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

There is another way, but you have to edit the standard. In the Transaction Type SMCR, Go to Channel and remove the present channel and save it. Then it will take default as ZMCR.

Regards,

Rajesh.