cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

How are you?Hope you are doing well.I have confiquered PS in my sandbox server.we have created Order,WBS Elements. Now i did a Purchase Order for the Project.But the purchase order cost is not affecting the project cost.

Can you please tell me , whether the purchase order cost will affect the total order cost.can you please tell me,where and what are the effects of project system in other modules.

Thanks in advance

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Purchase order costs are treates as Commitments in SAP. For these costs to reflect in the PS reports commitment management needs to be activated. You can activate it by following Ammar's instructions mentioned in the thread above.

Secondly, the queries that you have put forth in the thread are very basic and most of them can be clarified if you go through SAP help thoroughly. Refer SAP Help and revert with specific queries.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

PO Cost affects the commitments of the project, it does not affect the actual costs. Actual cost are realized once the goods reciept is processed. You need to verify this using report S_ALR_87013542, whether the commitments have been booked for the PO or not. If there is no commitment coming then that means you haven't activated it in CO.

Kindly go to the following node in SPRO and activate it there:

Controlling -> Cost Center Accounting -> Commitments & Funds Commitments -> Activate Commitments Management (TCode OK01).

Dear Guru,

>

> can you please tell me,where and what are the effects of project system in other modules.

This is too general a question for this forum. Either search SAP Help or this forum otherwise try a more specific question.

Regards,

Ammar

Edited by: Ammar Zaheer Syed on Nov 28, 2011 11:23 AM

Edited by: Ammar Zaheer Syed on Nov 28, 2011 11:25 AM