Transportation group in Material master -0001

Transportation zone ship to party - 0000000003

Assignment made -

Dep country zone -0000000002

Dest country zone -0000000003

Sc -01

Transportaion group -0001

route -zroad

departure zone and destination zone is assigned to respective customer masters. and above assignment is made in IMG for route determination for order. But when i create the sales order route is not getting determined..i wnet to most of the threads in this form..but could not find a thread for route determination for sales order

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aju Joseph

--Check whether you have assigned the Transportation zone in Customer Master *(XD01)* in *General Data- Address tab* in *street address* click on more fields & check you will find the *Transportation zone*.enter *0000000002* & save it.

-- You can also assigned to the Plant in address details in street address.click on more fields.you will find the Transportation zone.

--Raise sales order VA01 & check in shipping tab

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

In customer master general data street address i have assigned transportation zone as 0000000002, country - India, Time zone -india.

If you can see my above thread u can see what assignment i have made....still route is not getting determined automatically

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check have you assigned Departure Zone in Shipping point

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

i did not do it..but when i change the shipping point for assigning departure zone...its is gray...not editable and it has no value...how will i add a departure zone to my shipping point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aju Joseph

--Check the shipping point in OVL2& check whether you have assigned the shipping point to the Departure zone 0000000002.

Regards

Pradeep

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Menu PATH : SPRO >Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions->Routes>Route Determination-->Maintain Country And Transportation Zone For Shipping Point

Check & revrt

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Nov 28, 2011 7:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aju Joseph

-Do the shipping point detremination in OVL2.

-In Route Determination- Maintain Country & Transportation Zone For Shipping Point

-Here you will find the Shipping point whatever you have created in Enterprise Structure which is in grey i.e you cannot change.

-Just assign the departure zone which you have created in Transportation zone-000000002 to required shipping point & save it.

--Raise the sales order & check the output

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pradeep

OVL2 is for shipping point determination...not for departure zone assignment...in the shipping pont iam not able to assign departure zone since the filed is gray

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prassanna...after mainitaining transportaion point for shipping point the problem is resolved.....thanks a lot to you guys....i am rewarding you with points

Hi pradeep..thanks 4 ur inputs too

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has the plant/shipping pt been determined/entered in your SO?

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes plant and shipping point is determined in my sales order

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer following SCN wiki:

- [Route Determination Configuration|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/RouteDeterminationConfiguration]

Regards

JP