Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error connecting to MS access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a file to jdbc scenario.

PI 7.0 is installed on Windows...

I have created a table T1.mdb on the server iitself..

I am unable to connect..

Pls share ur thoughts..

Error during database connection to the database URL 'jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=F:\usr\sap\trans\T1.mdb' using the JDBC driver 'sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver': 'com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.sql.DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection with the registered driver. sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver returns: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified. : SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified'

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did you upload database driver into PI? because it seems it's not the case?

See this SAP help: [Providing External Drivers for the JDBC and JMS Adapters|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/cafc972fbb5c97e10000000a42189d/frameset.htm].

regards.

Mickael

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is unable to connect to the DB Server.

Please check if you are using the correct JDBC driver and correct connection parameters.

If not then contact your basis team to provide the JDBC driver and connection parameters.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where can I check if the JDBC driver has been installed??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check your jdbc connection drivers, which was you provided in receiver communication channel of JDBC. please ask to Basis team give a proper jdbc driver connection details.

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly, ask your basis team to check whether the Microsoft Access Driver is configured in PI server. If not ask them to configure.I think this is the reason for the error.

Regard's

Preethi.