SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Name wherein Customer and/or division and product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have joined the two tables EVER and EVERH but I am not getting the Customer field. Please help me to get some Table wherein I can get the Customer name and I can add it in my SQVI.

The Tables are all "Struc" type in the transactions BP and FPP1. I need the transparent Table.

Thanks,

Jans

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You Look very new in ISU. You should get some basic training..

EVER is Table for Contract in SAP ISU - Field VERTRAG, Here you will get installation(ANLAGE) and contract account as well (VKONTO)

FKKVKP is Contract account table - Here you will get contract account name (VKBEZ, and i guess this field your are looking for) and also Busiuness partner number (GPART).

BUT000 - BP master table - Here you will have Name of business partner depengin og the category of BP (TYPE). If its Organisation (TYPE = 2) name is stored in fields NAME_ORG1, NAME_ORG2. IF the BP is Person (TYPE = 1), name is stored in NAME_FIRST, NAME_LAST..

Regards,

Pranavjeet.

0 Kudos

Hello Pranavjeet,

Thank you for your reply. I have given you points for your answeres and I have marked this thread as "Answered". You are correct. I am completely new in IS-U. I have to do many RICEF but I don't have any knowledge about IS-U. However, I am going through various documents from internet and SAP-Help.

Thanks,

Jans

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can easily find the sales are data of the sold party. no need for developing query using customer sales area data which contains the sales organisation, division and distribution channel.