cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional data/Characteristics - default values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to use one class in different document types. I want to have default values for every document type, but I do not find a userexit where I can change the characteristics, ZXCLFU02 (EXIT_SAPLCLFM_002) comes later and in CV01N ZXCLFU01 (EXIT_SAPLCLFM_001) where not use.

I know that I can solve this with own classes for every document type. But I do not want to have serveral characteristics with default values and a list of values. I want to use a F4-list with a table which includes all values and then default values for every document type over a customizing table.

Has anyone an idea? Thanks in advance.

Karin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you very much! It seems to be the solution.

I create a char which the user cannot see with field draw-dokar and create a procedure with $set_default... for dokar.

Karin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to have default values for every document type, but I do not find a userexit where I can change the characteristics

Not quite sure if this qualifies as a solution for your requirement,nevertheless,this is what i propose. Since you wish to maintain a single class with characterstics CHAR 1(Eg: Document Types) and CHAR 2(Eg: Form Size) with values(for eg) Drawings,Technical Specifications for CHAR1 and 22,59 for CHAR2 respectively and wish to default CHAR 2 values based on CHAR 1 value chosen.

If this is so,then you may also explore Object Dependancy concept in Classification.IMO,Procedure(or Action) is the object dependency you can maintain for your requirement with the condition as follows:

In characteristics CHAR1,go to Values tab,place cursor on 'Drawings',Choose Extras > Obj dependancies > Editor

Select dependency type Procedure

In line 000010,enter the syntax as $SELF.CHAR1='22'.

This will ensure that everytime 'Drawings' value is set for CHAR1,value 22 is set as default for CHAR2.Only hitch i see is that the user will have to manually set values for CHAR1!!

See if this helps you.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar