Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning book showing Key figure quantity less than planning area

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing a problem related to the key figure quantity in planning area and planning book. The planning book is showing less value in planning book than it is in the planning area. I have checked the contents of planning area for the characteristics combination in planning area e.g. 100, but for the same CVC combination it is showing less e.g 70 in the planning book.

Kindly share your experience to resolve this issue.

thanks and regards

Murugesan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Murugesan,

Not sure how do you check the data in planning area. Could you please clarify?

But the points of this are, first the load of data into planning book is showing the data saved in liveCache; second the start macro or default macro may make changes to the loaded data. I think you also need to notice that, if you're loading multiple CVCs, the disaggregation type of the key figure, since the aggregation calculation may also affect the final result in the planning book.

If the above information does not help, please kindly clarify how you check the data in "planning area", and other relevat detailed information if possible.

Best Regards,

Ada

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ada,

Thank you for you reply. I check the contents in the planning area through Data source extraction check in RSA3 (Data source is the planning area).

When I see the same contents in the planning book, the key figure is showing less compare to the actual value contents in the the planning area.

Heading 1: Example as below.

*********************************************************************************************************

Contents in planning area

char1 char 2 KF value

A C 20

A C 30

B D 40

-

Total = 203040=>90

Viewed in planning book

char1 char 2 KF value

A C 20

B D 40

-

Total = 20+40 => 60

The planning book is showing less because the same cvc values repeated are not considered or it takes only one value for one CVC combinations in the planning book. How can I make it to display the sum of all the repeated same CVC values.

Kindly advise to resolve.

thanks and regards

Murugesan

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murugesan,

I assume that you did not select any other characteristics in the planning book selection than the char1 and char2.

In that case please verify that both the key figure values for the combination A and C are in the same period.

Also as Ada mentioned, please check for any default macro calculations.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Murugesan,

Please check whether you have the same selection criterion for RSA3 and the planning book.

And in the result RSA3, please also take the period into consideration. Are the two 'A C' combinations in the same period?

Best Regards,

Ada

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the same selection condition in planning book and planning area, but the values are showing less in planning book.

thanks and regards

Murugesan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't understand, what do you mean by the quantity in planning area? How did you check that?

In the planning book, there are selections based on which the data is loaded and from planning area only.

But anyway, do the consistency check for the planning area (tcode - /SAPAPO/TSCONS - Consistency Check for Time Series Network ) and check the details again.

Regards,

Manimaran M.