cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material dispensing in Warehouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

As per client requirement, once warehouse got process order for some SFG material then warehouse people will take some raw material and then they will do dispensing activity and after dispensing they got as SFG material by process order confirmation they completed GI and GR. After that they will transfer SFG to production shop floor via 311 movement type.

My question is how to map all production activity within the same warehouse or SLOC like goods issue,goods receipt and transfer posting.

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check this thread

If you need more information. pls let me know.

kindregards,

Ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i worked on the above scenario , after process order released TR created and then i convert into TO. But in the TO bin are not proposed as per FIFO strategy.(i maintained FIFO for my storage type and production supply storage type).

But my requirement is bin have to propose by system.(now system struggling to find storage type).

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The TR should not be created at the time of releasing process order but it should be happen at the time of user inputting LP10 material staging.

Now TR is creating for both time for same process order.how to avoid at the time of process order release.?

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Edited by: muthuraman d on Nov 29, 2011 1:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Anyone reply on the above issue..

Thanks

Muthuraman.D