cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit Management-Audit Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i want to know how we can assign Audit Objects to an Audit Type.

for example i have created an Audit Type Internal audit. now i want to assign audit object to it. Can i add department in it instead of Vendor/Customer etc.

Regards

Kashif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Audit plan to Audit

You can't assign Audit plan to Audit. Reverse is possible.

Assigning Audit to Audit Plan is possible - Right click on any Audit plan and choose 'Create -> Audit using template' for already existing audit components.

To assign new audit component, choose Create -> Audit'

2. Audit to Question list

You can't assign Audit to Question list.

Assigning Question list to Audit is possible - Right click on Audit component and choose ' Create -> Assign Question list'.

*You can not assign any question list without releasing it.

Once the Audit has been released you can not assign a question list.*

3. Audit to audit question list

Right click on Audit and choose 'Create -> Audit Question list/ question using template'.

4. Question list to Audit plan

You can't assign Question list to Audit Plan.

4. Question to corrective/preventive action

You can't assign question to CAPA.

You can assign CAPA to question - Right click on Question and choose 'Create -> Corrective/ Preventive action' OR 'Corrective/ Preventive using template'.

SAP audit management Please have a look at this link for detailed functionality.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/EN/2a/ea273aeaa07123e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Ram

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RBK,

I am having problem in defining roles. When i try to change the status , it asks for assign business partner roles. When i try to assign it shows bup003 employee as it is a internal audit. But then it shows no data exist.

Any suggestions of how to define the roles and business  partner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sen,

You can define the roles in PLMC_AUDIT => Control => Partner Functions

You can define business partner in BUM1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create audit types and change the assignments of objects to audit types in customization. Run PLMC_AUDIT to open customization for audit management and under Audit Definition->Audit Types maintain audit types. I suggest you do not change standart types but create your own audit types and make assignments of objects to it.

Regards.