cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: There are no access sequences for condition type HCL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sappers,

I am stuck on one error. I am currently on Tcode: vb11 (Material Determination Condition Record Create).

When i am entering the Material Determination Type which i have defined and pressing ENTER, it is giving error

There are no access sequences for condition type HCL (HCL being the access sequence defined for condition type HCL)

Message no. VK061

Kindly help.

Thanks

RT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see whether Con type(HCL) has assigned with an access aequence or not, If it assigned then see u arranged cond tables in access seq or not,if yes see you field assignment has done or not

Regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Is Valid from and Valid To information necessary in "Maintain Condition Type" in Material Determination ?

Thanks

RT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RT,

It is Necessory, Inbetween only it Possible to do Material Detrmination and check whether the Con type has deleted...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

You have to maintain the Access sequence for the condition type HCL

Go to IMG-Sales & DistributionBasic functionsMaterial Determination

--Click on Maintain Prerequisites for material determination

--Click on access sequence & maintain required fields & save it

--Click on Define condition type here you need to assign the access sequence to your condition type HCL & save it

--Go to T.Code VB11 & enter the condition type HCL your problem will be resolved.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep

I have done the whole process twice: i.e

Step 1: IMG - Sales and Dist - Basic Func - Material Determination - Maintain PreReq for Mat Determination - Maintain AS - Save

Step 2: Define Condition Type - New Entries -

Save

Step 3: Maintain Procedure - New Entries - Save

Step 4: Assign Procedure to Sales Doc Types - Position - Sales Doc Type (HCL)

SaTy: HCL

Sales Doc Type: Standard Order

Material Determination: K0001 (replace with HCL)

Mat Determination: HCL mat detrmn procedure

Enter + Save

Step 5: vb 11 (Matrl Dtrmn Condition Record Create)

Material Determination Type: HCL (Press Enter)

Error: There are no access sequences for condition type HCL

Thats how its going on...dont know wheres the error.

RT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Have you created the condition table for Material determination.

--Create condition table

--Assign these condition tables in your access sequence & save it

--Check in procedure (K0001) you have assigned the HCL condition type

-- Valid from and Valid To --It controls the validity of record

--Also Re-check the configuration settings for material determination.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I followed these steps and my problem got solved. I didn't assign condition tables to the access sequence.

I want to ask you, do we always make condition tables first before defining access sequences, condition types and maintaining procedures ?

Regards

RT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you need to create the condition tables first. & access sequence next.

Regards

Pradeep

akshaykokate2
Explorer
0 Kudos

i tried this ..but it is not solved

AlexGourdet
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

We're glad to have you in the community looking for answers to your questions, but you posted a comment in a thread which is a few year old by inactive thread (with former members) from 2011.

I want you to get the help you need, but you're unlikely to get any responses this way. Therefore, I'd like to offer some friendly advice:

* Try asking a new question instead at https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.html.

* Familiarize yourself with https://community.sap.com/resources/questions-and-answers, as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members.

* Take our Q&A tutorial at https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-qa.html, as that will also help you when preparing questions for the community.

* Complete your profile by following the steps at https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-profile.html, as a complete profile encourages readers to respond.

I hope you find this advice useful, and we're happy to have you as part of SAP Community!

All the Best,
-Alex