cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on file sender adapter communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue on some of the file sender adapter communication channels .The channels are failing with the error :

(u201CAttempt to process file failed with com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.xi.swift.ParserException: com.sap.xi.swift.ParserException: Message does not start with character '0x1f'u201D).

Please let me know the procedure to get this message processed.

Thanks & Rgards

Vishnu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

how did u resolve the issue?

Senthilprakash1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishu,

Find out in what encoding the file is in. for that download Notepad++ and open the file with in.

In Encoding tab you will see the encoding format.

1. If its not UTF-8 or ANSI then you should set the correct encoding in Sender File channel.

2. Check for BOM characters which will not be visible directoly.

3. Use Notepad++ to convert the content to HEX and check for hidden values. i bet there will be some Encoding BOM in the file which is creating problem while picking the file.

Since you are using SWIFT module: try to validate the XML file using Altova XML and check weather is correct.

also ref to this thread:http://scn.sap.com/thread/2134946

Regards,

Senthilprakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use UTF-8 only. There was some note telling that this is the only one not creating errors. I'm sorry I do not remember the note number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

¤ do you use the standard FILE adapter ? or with a developped Module or a partner module (e.g Seeburger) ? or a partner adapter (e.g SFTP) ?

¤ Not sure, that you will see something, but if you open the file with NotePad++ and use option to display the CR LF chararcter, do you see something special ?

¤ in your file sender CC, have you use an encoding ?

¤ Check also if there is an oss note, and check at least the FAQ for File adapter.

Regards

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mickael,

thanks for your response.

I am using standard file adapter with Module "localejbs/swift/FINConversionFromSWIFTModule". yes we are using encoding mechanism.

Regards,

Vishnu

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it looks problem with your data, module expecting data in specific format.

subhro_de
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing the same issue - any info on how you were able to resolve it would be helpful.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Is your problem resolved? If Yes, please help me , I am facing the same problem.

Regards,

Urjit