cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add 'Customer Sales Area View' in Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sappers

When I am logging into Customer Master Edit (XD02)...i cannot see 'Sales Area Data' tab.

Can anyone guide how can i add 'Sales Area Tab' into Customer Master.

Thanks

RT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In selection screen you enter sales area data also then you will get the screen.

Let me know if you problem solved.

regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Now i can see the required tab on Customer Master.

RT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

You have not maintained the Sales Area for the customer you have created. Use XD02, enter the customer you have created and also enter the Sales Area and press OK.

Step1: Goto XD02, choose the appropriate account group, customer number (Previously created), Company code and now enter the sales area as desired and press OK.

Step2: It will now take you inside the Sales Area data maintenance section. Maintain the data and save it.

Step3: Goto XD03 to confirm, enter all the details in the initial screen and now you can view the sales area data maintained for your customer.

Let me know if this is solved and please dont forget to assign points. Thanks.

Regards,

Santosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can find that from menu path

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RahulT,

You need to activate the sales data in account group.

Go to T.Code-*OVT0 (OR) IMG-Logistic General-Business PartnerCustomerControlsDefine Account Groups & Feild Selections for Customers*

--Select your account group

--In Field selections select the sales Data

--Click on sales & make all the entries as optional. like wise do it for shipping,Billing,Partner usage & document & save it.

--Go to XD02 select the account group & customer & sales area now you can view the Sales Area TAB for the customer.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep